What music do you listen when depressed?
Harry
2005-06-10 22:25:31 UTC
jazz with no voices.lights out
Mike G
2005-06-11 00:43:11 UTC
I honestly hate all music when I am depreesed. Makes things worse. I love
music so it seems everything reminds me of something.
Platypus
2005-06-11 02:17:52 UTC
Harry wrote...
Post by Harry
jazz with no voices.lights out
Speed metal.
Plat
Marcy
2005-06-11 05:03:57 UTC
I'm with you Plat. I like some old Metallica, old Ozzy/Sabbath,
Suicidal Tendancies (personal fav.). That kinda action, gets the
creepies outa me, temporarialy atleast.
-Marcy :)

Harry wrote...
Post by Harry
jazz with no voices.lights out
Plat wrote...
Speed metal.
- darkman® -
2005-06-11 05:34:29 UTC
Harry wrote...nothing
Speed metal.
--
Plat
yeh me too....

􀀔 Music 052305 4,684,357,661
􀀔 Albums
(Complete CD)Eagles - Both Greatest Hits Albums.mp3 86,152,255
(New) U2 - 2004 - How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb_ALBW.mp3 82,620,567
1-Pink Floyd - Echoes - The Best Of Pink Floyd (Complete
Albums)_ALBW.mp3 223,857,753
Aerosmith - Greatest Hits (whole complete entire full cd album).mp3
58,375,454
Alan Parsons Project - Album-Best of the Alan Parson.mp3 118,773,948
Album Wrap Motown Singles Collection 1959-1971.mp3 73,399,531
Album Wrap The Blues Brothers - Soundtrack_ALBW - 39,253,328
album.mp3
Album Wrap - 50's - (Oldies) 1950's Malt Shop Memories (Full CD, Disc
1). 45,343,683
mp3
Album Wrap - Pink Floyd - Meddle (Entire Album).mp3 44,855,888
Album Wrap - Time Life Music - The Ultimate Rock Collection - Vol.02
(1971- 93,242,419
73).mp3
Albums John Lennon -the black album-beatles Discs 1 & 2 (whole entire
85,787,689
complete cd album).mp3
Albums Foreigner - The Best Of (whole complete entire full cd
album)(3).mp3 38,234,155
albums THE POLICE - greatest hits - full entire cd - european version -
75,317,248
complete (by roberttonlin.mp3
Alice In Chains - Facelift_ALBW.mp3 101,541,195
Blondie - Heart of Glass (whole complete entire full cd album).mp3
117,024,906
Blues - Muddy Waters - Mississippi Live 1979 with Johnny Winters &
James 94,466,924
Cotton (320) by PlaPMan_.mp3
Chicago - Greatest Hits (whole complete entire full cd album).mp3
56,752,800
Christmas Songs - Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Christmas Attic
(Entire 88,913,398
Album FDS_WRAP)_ALBW.mp3
Complete Album - R.E.M - In Time - The Best Of Rem 1988-2003_ALBW.mp3
109,871,531
Complete albums Simon And Garfunkel - Entire Album CD - Greatest
Hits.mp3 42,535,051
Dirty Dancing & More Dirty Dancing Original Soundtrack Disc 1 & 2
(Entire 73,603,268
128 Albums) _ALBW.mp3
Duran Duran - Greatest Hits - (whole complete entire full cd album).mp3
68,648,352
Elton John - Greatest Hits - (whole complete entire full cd album).mp3
42,709,705
Emerson Lake and Palmer - THE BEST OF ELP (full album) ALBW.mp3
110,589,619
Fleetwood Mac - Rumors (whole complete entire full cd album).mp3
38,469,632
full albums - Bob Marley - Legend - The Best Of Bob Marley & The
Wailers 61,432,014
(Complete CD)(AlbumWrap).mp3
Genesis - Rainbow Theatre Oct 20 1973 Great Lost Live Album (whole
complete 86,177,792
entire full cd album).mp3
Grateful Dead - Live at Cornell University 1977 Set 1 (whole complete
53,739,520
entire full cd album).mp3
Incubus_-_Fungus_Amongus.rar 55,465,851
Incubus_-_Morning_View.rar 81,526,494
Joe Walsh - Greatest Hits - Entire Complete Whole Full Album Disc
CD.mp3 69,546,864
John Coltrane - Anthology (entire cd 1, albw).mp3 161,400,736
John Coltrane & Miles Davis - 1958 - Live in New York (Albumwrap).mp3
73,461,899
Kill Bill vol.2 - Complete Soundtrack_ALBW.mp3 68,343,592
Kill Bill Volume 1 - Complete Soundtrack (Full Album Wrap).mp3
67,120,620
Krokus - Definitive Collection (ALBW).mp3 88,335,632
Led Zepplin - Houses of the Holy (whole complete entire full cd
album).mp3 78,525,603
Lynard Skynard - Box Set - Disc 1 - (Entire Album Wrap) by Nut and
AMS_ALBW. 173,541,438
mp3
Moody Blues - Seventh Sojourn (whole complete entire full cd album).mp3
47,480,832
Neil Young On The Beach.mp3 93,868,525
Nickelback - Curb (Entire Album FDS_WRAP)_ALBW.mp3 56,762,241
Now Thats What I Call Music 60 CD1 [2005] (Not Yet Released)_ALBW.mp3
81,512,580
Now Thats What I Call Music 60 CD2 [2005] (Not Yet Released)_ALBW.mp3
81,320,099
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut - (whole complete entire full cd album).mp3
41,680,896
Pink Floyd - The Wall (Full Entire Albums).mp3 96,635,175
Prince - Musicology (full album).mp3 68,874,362
R.E.M - In Time - The Best Of Rem 1988-2003 - ALBW.mp3 109,871,212
Radio head - The Bends (Complete CD)(AlbumWrap)_ALBW.mp3 48,523,545
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (Complete
Album)(AlbumWrap)_ALBW(1). 81,132,860
mp3
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Album Wrap - By The Way.mp3 99,696,767
Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs (Entire Album).mp3 35,855,047
Ten Years After - Alvin Lee & Mylon LeFevre - On The Road To
Freedom_ALBW. 55,596,961
mp3
Tesla - The Best Of Tesla - Entire Complete Whole Full Album Disc CD by
The 72,262,601
Ripper 1.mp3
The Beatles - Christmas (whole complete entire full cd album).mp3
43,110,528
The Doors - Best Of The Doors - CD1 - whole complete entire full cd
55,585,000
album.mp3
The Doors - Best Of The Doors - CD2 - whole complete entire full cd
album. 51,568,652
mp3
The Eagles - Greatest Hits - whole complete entire full cd album.mp3
107,689,401
Nero Burning ROM
the who - Quadrophenia (Entire Album).mp3 82,438,144
Time Life Music - Christmas Classics (ALBW).mp3 70,588,617
Tom Waits - The Early Years Vol. 1 - Complete Entire Full Whole CD
Album_ 73,345,262
ALBW.mp3

I am a fool for your love maggs...

Complete Artist Discography
Album - Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Full Discography (13 Albums).rar
701,791,676
Ben Folds & Ben Folds Five Complete Discography (5 Studio Albums
128Kps.rar 367,666,775
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Anthology - Box Set Disc 3 _ALBW.mp3
85,080,806
Led Zeppelin Complete Discography (Albums & Cover Without Compilations)
By 857,833,213
Tagcleaner.rar
Nirvana.(Full.7.Albums).Discography.zip 304,046,411
Rush - 1974-2002 all full complete 21 albums discography - lemaitre.zip
1,169,709,270
Shania Twain Discography 7 Full Albums Covers.rar 206,120,215
The Doors - Discography (12 Full Albums-128k).rar 653,298,274
Time Life Music - 70'S & 80'S Best Hits - The Best Of Oldies.mp3
63,722,057
Time Life Music - The Ultimate Rock Collection - Vol 01 (1964-70)
(Entire 71,859,162
Album) (3).mp3

and heaps more..just todays take...

I smusic a part of an old beepers life?...nah...too many erectional
disfunctionals present..the musac.cannot be heard in elevators and you
CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER!..doors Maggs...too bad you never
write.
dmr
GaHoPpeR
2005-06-11 06:16:25 UTC
Post by - darkman® -
I smusic a part of an old beepers life?.
I would enjoy listening to all in that list, loudly. My little Yep Mp3
player is great.
Be well,

HoP

The preceding message represents personal opinions
and/or advice that may prove incorrect or harmful. But then maybe not.
Feel free to disregard.

------- Words have no Warranty ------
------- No View without Merit ------
- darkman® -
2005-06-11 12:26:41 UTC
please see professional posting habits below ;)
Is music a part of an old beepers life?.
and gHoP replied....I would enjoy listening to all in that list, >loudly. My little Yep Mp3
player is great.
Be well,
Hop member when we missed that readers digest by an inch....the
bastards ;)

Just like late night tv..but wait...there's more...if you call now and
use your library card we will send you not one but all.....of the daily
growing...gotta make room...collection...

I like auto matic...

DVD is on the way.... W Va tuurn left right? ;o)

latez
dmr
- darkman® -
2005-06-11 12:32:56 UTC
even the trans siberian orchestra?..and I thought I was
ecletic...electric...never could spell that...

want to borrow anything else beside my bille to cut the grass? ;) Lemme
know..all tings with the right amount of drugs IS possible..btw thanks
tor the Customes "agent 2.+ info..works much better that gaslight
4.0..still yet to install yet but it get great reviews. Thanks for the
thought..nice of you.

ciao gHop
dmr
Linda
2005-06-11 14:50:47 UTC
Never figured you'd be an Eagles kinda guy.... don't know why. Musta
been thinking of you all day yesterday. That's what was playing on
mine all day.

Crank it loud, and sing along.

Linda
Post by - darkman® -
Harry wrote...nothing
Speed metal.
dmr
c2e
2005-06-12 22:21:32 UTC
dmr, I want your music library! :)
Harry
2005-06-14 23:40:07 UTC
today-all the Dylan CDs I own-
noahvail
2005-06-14 23:49:53 UTC
Post by Harry
today-all the Dylan CDs I own-
"Blood on the tracks" works for me.
Harry
2005-06-14 23:57:04 UTC
The Basement Tapes-official & otherwise
noahvail
2005-06-15 21:33:58 UTC
counting crows
Harry
2005-06-16 19:12:50 UTC
Procol Harum(the first 3 LPs) is great - good & gloomy
Harry
2005-06-19 20:27:24 UTC
since a couple of people have brought up the music of Van Morrison,I
will have to listen to "Into the Music","Common One","Astral Weeks" &
"Hymns to the Silence"
- darkman® -
2005-06-11 03:12:14 UTC
Post by Harry
jazz with no voices.lights out
Harry get off your ass and write a real post for gods sakes. You
reputed to be both smat and educated..show off a bit...or don't. up to
you...to do..OMG or not to do..

get on with it ..... jno body loves ya but your mama and she might be
jiven too...mine was....go figure harry...

we now return you to the harry thread.....

dmr
Joanna Winter
2005-06-11 14:28:30 UTC
Depeche mode Very Fooking loud, enjoy the silence blasphemous rumours...
Maggie
2005-06-12 03:38:17 UTC
Post by Harry
jazz with no voices.lights out
Well, I haven't been really depressed for a long time, but I do have
plenty on low productivity just burn the time days.

Music usually gets me going so

Lately a whole, whole, whole lot of Van Morrisons 1st 4 albums plus his
Irish Heartbeat with the Cheiftans.

The Stones, The Dead, The Eagles and of course, Aretha. Lots and lots
of Aretha and Ray Charles, especially hit the Road, Jack. Elton John's
The Bitch is Back has also spoken to the deepest depths of my heart,
but there's still nothing like Van Morisson. (Harry, I hear he's
working on his autobiography. Eagerly awaiting.)

Opera: Mostly Mozart. I now have all four in my collection.
And some Verdi, Wagner, etc.

For just mellowing out, Ella, the song books, especially the cole
Porter one.

BTW: my favorite uplifting film is Chariots of Fire. if I'm only
moderately depressed that one helps a lot. Also, Moonstruck for its
wit and charm.

Lately I'm very into The Sopranos on DVD. I really love that show.

Feel better, harry.

Love,

Maggs
noahvail
2005-06-12 05:47:58 UTC
Post by Maggie
Post by Harry
[...]
Hi Maggie,

I really like Van Morrison as well. I particularly like his cd's "Too long
in exile", "Enlightenment" and "Hymns to the silence". I can't speak on the
Sopranos as I haven't owned a TV in over twenty years. Just a personal
choice.

Take care and talk to you soon.

steve
flyer
2005-06-12 08:41:33 UTC
show tunes, punk rock, violent femmes, social distortion.
When I was in the throes of major untreated depression, I used to love
gordon gano & mike ness--they were the only ones out there more
depressed than me

Susan
Mad Season
2005-06-20 09:16:07 UTC
I like the blues. Sometimes the delta blues.
Harry
2005-06-20 23:32:30 UTC
like Son House,Muddy Waters,R.L. Burnside or Robert Johnson,"Hellhound
on My Trail"
Mad Season
2005-06-21 16:59:02 UTC
Yes, and Mississippi John Hurt, Sonny Boy Williamson
Harry
2005-06-21 21:49:04 UTC
Howlin' Wolf,Buddy Guy and Frank Frost(The Jelly Roll Kings)
Harry
2005-06-23 19:16:01 UTC
Billie Holiday or Etta James
Jeremy Carroll
2005-06-23 20:05:54 UTC
2pac, dmx, 50 cent, game. Basicly any of the songs they have that are "sad"
or "angry"
Harry
2005-06-28 19:41:24 UTC
Leadbelly
Mad Season
2005-06-28 20:19:16 UTC
Post by Harry
Leadbelly
Skip James
Mad Season
2005-06-29 04:26:37 UTC
Willie Dixon
Mad Season
2005-06-29 22:28:20 UTC
Blind Willie McTell
Harry
2005-07-05 15:28:52 UTC
Frank Frost,from Helena Ar,who taught me harp.He had out some good
records,was on the soundtrack to "Crossroads".Great guy to have gotten
to know and like a lot.I miss him.
a friend
Marcy
2005-07-06 02:02:03 UTC
does anyone listen to hard core metal, punk, hard rock even? how about
some thrash alternative, any thing heavy? at all? where are all the
gen x'ers???
((((((calling all generation x bipolars)))))) ((((((please come back if
you hear me...))))))
just wanna know if I'm the only one in here?
-Marcy :)
Harry
2005-07-09 15:24:11 UTC
and Miles.
Harry
2005-07-30 16:42:28 UTC
and Procol harum.
Mad Season
2005-07-31 09:31:26 UTC
Post by Harry
and Procol harum.
If I turn on the radio, I dial into the oldies station. I like the golden
oldies from the sixties. I like stuff from the fifties back when I was in
high school but they don't play much of that on the radio. There's too many
commercials on the radio anyway.
Vinderliker